Lazada Philippines

Who is the Frugal General?

by 11:01 PM 0 comments
Hi, I'm Jeanne, The Frugal General. But no, I'm not from the military service. General is a term called for those who live in our place, General Santos City, Philippines. And I like to call myself frugal, because I like anything that will me save money, or rather enjoy the value of the money I spend.


Anyway, I'm a mom of two pretty girls. A nurse by profession, but decided to be a full till home maker for the moment, til my little girls grow a few years more.

I made this blog to share with you the different ways I make to save money. Like creating stuff from recycled materials, crafting, cooking and anything a usual home maker does. But on top of it all, I like to share how it is to be frugal but have fun.

I will also be sharing my thoughts on different areas such as Parenting, Kid's Stuff, Christian Stuff and probably anything I'd think would be useful to readers.

I hope you will be able to learn from me and that I will be able to impart significant insights to you. God bless us! :-)


jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment