Lazada Philippines

DIY Merida Inspired Hair Bow Holder

by 11:10 PM 0 comments

This is my first DIY project for 2014: A DIY Merida Inspire Hair Bow Holder.

Why Merida? Because my eldest daughter loves her. And because it is what I can create from the stuffs I found inside our house. :-)

It is made from scrap materials I found in the house:


fabric from an old night gown
gold ribbon from a gift wrap my mom gave my daughter
glitter ribbon from an old DIY Christmas decor
cardboard from boxes lying around

Learn how I made it at my other blog : Frugal Family Fair

I'm thinking for creating more of these hair bow holders inspired by the different Disney Princess and make them available at my little online store : Cait and Cyrene.






























.

...................

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment