Lazada Philippines

Load Your Mobile Phone Online

by 11:46 PM 4 comments
In today's technology almost everyone has access to or uses mobile phone. And in order to use your mobile phones to call text or access the internet, it has to be loaded with prepaid or postpaid loads.



As a work at home mom without any household help, I find it very tedious to go out of the house and look for a nearby store to buy load. And by that, I mean walking half a kilometer away to the nearest store.


So I tried to find ways on the internet on how I can load online. Since we have wired internet at home, it is very easy for me buy load online.

I found Loadmena.com and find the website very useful and fits my needs. It can be used to pay your bills and buy gift cards as well. As compared to other loading websites, the price is very reasonable, adding only 2 or 3 pesos to each load as service charge.

Registering at Loadmena.com is free. But when you purchase load of course you have to pay for it and pay for the service fee which is quite cheap. The higher the amount of the load you purchase the lower service fee will be charged. Prices will vary depending on your service provider e.g. Sun, Smart or Globe.

Regarding purchase of gift certificates and paying bills, I haven't tried it yet. But I will post my experience on this blog once I get to do so.

To whom will this service be useful?

  • If you ran out of load at home and you can't find a nearby load station but you have wired internet at home, then this service will be beneficial for you.
  • If you are at a place where there is wi-fi connection, and you ran out of load, you can also make use of this service.

Note: This is not a paid review. I am recommending this site because of my positive personal experience with it.

UPDATE: As of August 3, 2017. I am no longer advising the use of Loadmena.com to load your cellphones online. The website has been having a glitch lately and you can not be able to redeem back your money once the transaction failed. Instead I advice you to load your cellular phones using Lazada or Coins.ph.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

4 comments:

  1. Loadmena.com is a scam...you will never get your load to your number...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience with their service.

      I'm not really affiliated with the company, I'm just sharing my experience on using their service. I never really had any problem loading my cellphone and paying using my Paypal.

      Would you care to share your experience? Or provide an evidence that they are scam?

      Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  2. nice . first time mag load from loadmena . and it was successful. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ragnarok Online Philippines 5% Discount Coupon
    EXCASH1000 912382222
    EXCASH500 912565416
    EXCASH300 913211211
    EXCASH100 913211154
    via
    https://game-store.tech

    ReplyDelete