Lazada Philippines

Cheap Books Galore in General Santos City

by 2:41 AM 2 comments
I am a lover of reading. Reading online and offline materials is an everyday task for me. And this habit of reading is something that I want to instill in my children early on. So I make it a habit to buy books every week so that my eldest child who is four as of this writing will have a new book to read each week.

So I like to explore book shops especially the Book Sale shop in KCC for cheap books. Here are some of the books I bought for about 20 to 35 pesos each.



Then while looking for cheap books, I went inside KCC Department Store and found more books as low as 9.75 pesos. And wow, my eyes feasted on them.




While walking towards SM from KCC, you will pass along a Novo store which also sells cheap activity books. They have a story book as low as 10 Pesos. Here are some of my steals:






Novo also have cheap puzzles for toddlers and preschoolers. 



I like to buy these cheap stuff especially activity and coloring books. I hope this page helps those who are also looking for cheap activity books and story books. I will post more if I get to find more sources.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

2 comments:

  1. Isa din sa magandang maituro sa mga bata is yung pagpapahalaga sa libro like covering it with plastic cover and not folding pages, use bookmarks instead. Quality more than quantity.

    http://akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com/2013/05/puzzlemania.html
    ito yung favorite puzzle book ko before... mura pero sobrang ganda nung laman, pero mahirap mag hanap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by my page. Not all books need to be covered, like hardbound books. I like buying hardbound books especially my children are still in preschool and would love to tear them apart. :-)

      Delete