Lazada Philippines

DIY Headband Holder

by 1:05 AM 0 comments


This another craft I made from recycled materials:

fabric from old night gown
candle holder
ribbons in my craft stocks
milk tin cans


Step 1 : Attach the two milk cans together with a tape. I used a transparent packaging tape for this project.


Step 2. Cover it with plain white paper. I made this to hide the prints on the tin can so that it won't be visible on my fabric.

Step 3. Glue you fabric. you can also decoupage.


Step 4. Attach the candle holder at the bottom.


Tadah! I now have something that looks like this.



jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment