Lazada Philippines

DIY Dress Refashion Take One

by 2:51 AM 0 comments
Friday last week my little Cyrene attended her preschool's foundation day. And I was only informed the day before the event, I also learned that they will have a mini pageant, so she has to wear a gown.


She has lots of gowns given to her by her cousins which I hid in the closet, so maybe it was now time they were put to use. Luckily I have some light satin purple fabric lying around which was actually bought for another purpose but was made into flowers instead.

As you can see in the photo above, the gown was too big, so I had to make major changes so that it would fit her and added some flower and sequin embellishments to make it prettier.

I just love how the gown turned out even if I had to stay up to 330 AM just to finish it.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment