Lazada Philippines

Sun Cellular's Opera Mini Promo - A Review

by 1:03 AM 0 comments

I tried this offer, thinking I can save money by just using Opera to browse the net. Since I am not really fond of using other apps in my phone apart from browsing the web, which I usually do on my desk top PC, I decided to try it.


To use this promo, you have to text Opera15 to 247. This will valid for one day. It was a pretty good deal, unless you have actually tried it.

So I registered using the code. In a few seconds, I already received the confirmation code. Excited to try it, I opened the data connection of my smartphone, and browsed the net. At first I was not able to turn off the Account Synchronization, so when I checked my balance, from 85 pesos, it became 80 pesos. When I have already turned off the Account Synchronization in my phone, after another fifteen minutes, I checked for my balance and it was now 75 pesos.

Something was wrong here, so I called their customer service at 200. It was a long wait. I tried to call several times, and finally after more than seven minutes a customer service representative was available to discuss the matters with me. Unfortunately, the CSR did not solve my problem.

Unsatisfied with the Opera15 promo, I just used the regular Unlimited Browsing offer for 25 pesos. So with my experience, I conclude that this service is not worth the price. You can also check for other unsatisfied customers on the FB page here.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment