Lazada Philippines

My First Zalora Purchase

by 3:15 AM 0 comments


For several months I have been wanting to buy a running or training shoes that I can use when I exercise at home. I have been so lax with exercise for about three months now and I am gaining weight again.

I don't want to go back to weighing more than 60 kilos. It does not feel healthy, and as I grow older (I'm at my early thirties now), taking care of my health by having enough exercise and a good diet is a must.

So after a few months of thinking it through, I finally decided to buy the shoe I was eyeing at Zalora.com.ph.

This was the shoes that I wanted.

I ordered it on May 28 and received the parcel on June 2. But the parcel arrived in General Santos on May 31 and they were contacting me for three days. Unfortunately, my cellphone is not working for almost three days as well. Luckily they were still able to locate our house. So the parcel was actually available within 3 days, not bad eh?

So here is how my parcel looked like when it arrived.


The parcel includes the order form/receipt and an order return slip, in case there are defects or the size does not fit and your want to return the item.

And here is what I got inside the parcel.



And it is just pure love.

Overall, I give Zalora 5 stars for the fast delivery, their packaging and the quality of the item delivered. I am now looking forward to more future purchases with them.

How about you? Have you purchased any item from Zalora? Share with us your experience at the comments section below.




GET 15% OFF your first purchase from Zalora.com.ph with this voucher code: ZBAPZDYO

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment