Lazada Philippines

Easy Peasy Oatmeal Banana Cookies

by 1:18 AM 0 comments


Haven't posted on this blog for quite a while, been busy with my other sites and attending to my toddler who has skin asthma. So in my attempt to make healthy food for my children especially for my toddler I tried to test different cookie recipes, because she loves to eat cookies. And since almost all cookies from the supermarket are jam packed with unhealthy sugars, I decided to bake their cookies from scratch.

I really love Anzac cookies so I made my own version and replaced the dessicated coconut with bananas instead. And oh they are really yummy, I lessened the sugar because bananas are already sweet and I don't want my cookies to be too sweet because it may make my kiddos hyperactive.


So for those who want to try my recipe, here it is:




Ingredients:
2 medium bananas
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup or 1 stick of butter
1/2 tsp baking soda


Instructions:
1. Mash bananas, then add the flour and and rolled oats.

2. In a small pan, melt butter in low heat then add sugar. If there are no more lumps of sugar ad the baking soda.

3. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix using a spatula or a large spoon.

4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes. If you want it chewy bake for 15 minutes, if you want if a little more dry bake up to 20 minutes.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment