Lazada Philippines

A Cudsly Experience

by 5:31 AM 0 comments

Searching for baby products online lead me to this new found website (at least for me): Cudsly.com. And I like how the process of buying online was easy. And in this post,  I would like to share my shopping experience with Cudlsy.com.



So I was searching for Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy products online where I can pay through Paypal or credit card, when I stumbled upon this website: Cudsly.com. And no I am not their affiliate, I just liked my experience and their website because they sell lots of products that are not available here in General Santos City.

After searching and comparing with several online stores, I decided to purchase through Cudsly because they offer payments through Paypal and is much cheaper as compared to Kallony.com.ph.

And what amazed me was they also offer 20% discount on our first purchase when you sign up as a member of their site. Good deal huh?

Another thing I consider when buying online is of course the shipping fee. They offer free shipping for items more than 1000PHP for provincial residents (where I reside), and 500PHP for clients in Manila.

As stated on their website, for provincial orders items will be shipped within 4 to 7 days but to my amazement, I ordered on a Friday night and I received my order Saturday night the day after I ordered. That was fast!

Here's a peak at my first purchase at Cudsly.com:

Here is how it was packed, after I removed the packaging of LBC.
Here are my oders, they were actually wrapped in bubble wrapper, and the mouths were taped so that none will leak when transported.

Overall, my first experience with Cudsly was good. And I must say that first impressions leave a lasting impression. So I would definitely go back to their site to repurchase these items when necessary.

A brief review of their website:

They sell a lot o baby and kids stuff that you don't usually see at the mall. So it would be great to check out their site, if you are looking for kids and baby stuff.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment