Lazada Philippines

DIY Pretty Plastic Storage Boxes

by 2:59 PM 0 comments
Organizing your stuffs is not only a tedious task but also quite an expensive one. While canvassing different stores for the price of organizers, I have discovered that organizers as small as 2 inches by 3 inches can cost at least 50PHP. For something that small, that is already quite expensive (Well, at least for me).

So I thought of ways where I can save money while organizing my craft supplies. Since my kids love Graham crackers, we have quite a few empty plastic boxes of them. I thought of recycling and restyling them to make them look prettier.

So here is what is cost me:

6 Graham cracker boxes                  -     Free
Double-sided tape                            -     10 PHP
Gift Wrapper (15PHP each x 2)      -     30 PHP
TOTAL                                                  40 PHP for 6 Boxes

Now here is how I made these pretty boxes:
It's easy peasy right? Hope you got an idea of recycling your boxes and plastic boxes at home. I have here another example which might inspire you.


There you have it! Have you made this craft in the past? Or just recently? I would be glad if you share your creations with me by writing links to your blogs on the comment box below.

jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment