Lazada Philippines

March 2014 Shoe Sale

by 6:37 PM 0 comments

There are a lot of shoe sales this month of March. I am the one who like to grab the sale but only when I really need to buy an item. This time, I am in need of a good pair of shoes and I was lucky that this month of March there are lots of shoe sale in different malls in Gensan.

This Sunday, March 9 I had the opportunity to shop with my little girl, after going to our church service and here are my great finds.



Airwalk glitter slip-on sandal for 487PHP from Payless Shoesource.

Purple Parisian Cap-toe Ballet Flats for only 199PHP from SM Department Store.

I can splurge more, but for now these are what I need. I have to buy for my girls too.

SM City General Santos will be having a Shoe Sale until the end of the month. Payless Shoesource will also be having a shoe Sale from March 10 to 16, they have stores in SM and KCC.


jbfalle

Blogger, Web Designer, Nurse, Crafter, Mother and Cookie Monster

Welcome to my personal blog where I share frugal family stuffs. Feel free to share you comments below. If you find something interesting also feel free to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment